Monday, December 01, 2008

REPOST: The Thinker

HAPPY BE-LATED THANKSGIVING.

I have been ass over elbows in crap this last week. I thought I was gonna come out of Thanksgiving with 8 or 9 posts just chillin. Instead I bit off more then I can chew and have nothing!! I set the "to do" list at Extra Challenging and fell flat....but that's what I do. Reach for the stars, right?

Luckily I have posts that date back to 2006 and some of them are funny.

Here is a repost from 2006 - As you can see my thoughts are about the same now as they were then. I call this one...The Thinker!


THE THINKER

As usual, I am busy as hell, and loving every minute of it. It's 1:49 AM and my mind still hasn't stopped. What goes on in there? You don't want to know, or do you? I had a meeting this morning at 10:00 and decided to write down my thoughts, exactly as I thought them in that meeting. No editing, pure raw thoughts.
At 10:03 AM they were as follows:
  • F'ck this damn meeting
  • F'ck Warranty
  • How come I'm not rich,
  • Did I get enough done this weekend?
  • Damn, everyone in this room has a fat gut.
  • If I let myself go like that, sneak up behind me and hit me with a 2x4
  • My V.P. Sucks
  • My job Sucks
  • How come our lady at the front desk isn't Hot.
  • Am I that shallow......Yes
  • Everything cost f'kin money
  • Damn my Mom is going to need help soon
  • If I had a Gallardo - I would drive it butt naked with a clown nose on and an afro wig.
  • How are all these fat bastards still married and I cant' make my marriage last 6 months
  • F' my ex wife
  • I should hit some golf balls today
  • I got to work harder
  • I need more money
  • Is my posture as shzitty as his
  • I need to get more customers for my small business
  • Damn, let me out of this damn room
  • Damn Pirates of the Carribean II made 136 million in it's first week
  • How much would Pirates in the Hood make, starring Dave Chapelle?
  • Snakes on a Plane - What the F'ck
  • I could be getting so much done if I wasn't sitting here
  • If I had a Gallardo, I would drive it butt naked with tube socks on.
  • I wish I could do crunches in this chair
  • I need a hot girl before I'm rich, before the Gallardo
  • HOW COME I'M NOT RICH
  • I wish I had an office
  • At half speed I'm twice as good as everyone in this room
  • Who in the hell is breathing that heavy
  • An office with a bathroom is the shzit
  • Run from MTV's Run's house, does he really have that much money?
  • I did 110 mph on I-75 on the way to work this morning, I have to put away that Mobb Deep CD
  • I need a hot car, I need a hot girl, Shallow Shallow..
  • Girls make me loose focus, I need to stay focused
  • Snifff, Sniff, Who's breath smells like butt and B.O. ?
  • That's "B" B.O., ha ha ha
  • Jerry Seinfeld has mad money
  • If I had a Gallardo I would pull up to the club in tighty whites and tap shoes, and do the running man.
  • I need to make more money
  • I'm so frustrated. I need to do some push ups.
  • Tiger was the shzit this weekend
  • He is focused, and professiona, and rich.
  • My golf game sucks, sucks
  • Why am I not Rich
  • Damn I only slept 3 hours last night
  • Nip Tuck is the shzit
  • I can't believe I ate a donut on Friday
  • The Jefferson's are on TV Land
  • I hate the new Lionel the old Lionel is hood
  • Who would win, The old Lionel vs Lamont Sanford?
  • Aww shzit I"m suppoed to be writing a recco letter for my boy!
  • I can't forget to get cat food,
  • Damn, I have to go to China again.
  • If I had a Gallardo, I would drive it butt-naked with glittery gold cowboy boots and a neck tie
  • 10:05 Damn fifty five minutes left.
-MJL
For your Reference: A Gallardo
No it's not mine, if it was I would be driving it butt naked.........Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

drummerjoe said...

This is even funnier when you know some of the people you are talking about. But where was the hot receptionist?