Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Back Again.....Sort of.

Hey fans, I'm sort of back.  I have been working on a lot of on-line stuff to help create my on-line empire.  My goal is to just rent a small office, set up my laptop and just rake in the cash.  

Far-feteched?   Maybe, but online is where the money is at, so that's where I need to be.  I will go back to chronicling my online marketing progress as well as posting the usual.  In order to get the following I need, I will have to post details.  

I have also started a conglamorate of blogs that will also generate adsense revenue.  

Right now I am at $200 per week with Ebay, slinging T-shirts.  

The goal is $5000 per month and I stop working; right now I'm at $800 only $4200 to go.  

Let's Go. 
-MJL

1 comment:

dk said...

Hey MJL,
Thanks again for the sign ups. Great job with the t-shirts. Its funny, $5,000 a month was my ultimate goal also. I signed up with Bidviser under your link, be sure to check. Its not uncommon for refferals not to get credited. Looked around at some ads too. Good Luck,
Cheers
David