Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas.....and Australia Photos...

MERRY CHRISTMAS



I will take this time to wrap up my Australian Trip.....


First… I would like to take back what I said about first class –vs- economy class. I think the fact that I was so tired and sleep deprived on the flight there, it made it more bearable then usual. The way home I was awake and cramped. I a fat pickle in a relish jar. I couldn't pull out the lap top and work, and sleeping was impossible. During that 14 hour flight, I would have given my right arm to be sitting there in first class. If you had an extra couple of thousand that would have been the way to spend it.

Actually I did some research and a 1st class flight is $12,500, $9000.00 more then my economy class. You have to be crazy paid to fly first class and actually afford it.

My last night in Australia was a bust. I was told I would be done working by 4:00 PM and instead, finished at 7:30 ish. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but they told me at 3:00 that I would still be able to leave at 4:00. That's like telling Rosie O'Donell, dinner is going to be ready in 5 minutes. So when I didn't get out until 7:30 I was a little perturbed.


The other problem with traveling so far in such a short time frame is the your stomach needs to time to digest to the various diets. I started off in the hotel with the “runs”, and it was a steady countdown so that I was normal for the 20 hours of flying. I remember thinking that I must have ate something on the flight to Australia that didn't sit well. During the return flight, we were given dried apricots, and I remember thinking….these were pretty good on the flight over……as I popped the last one in my mouth…..Putting two and two together, and feeling the rumble in the belly…I believe the apricots were the culprit.










PEDESTRIAN WALK BY THE TELSTRA DOME









HUNGRY JACKS - SAME AS BURGER KING, WITHOUT THE KING.


















ONLY THE BEST........MY PALATIAL ACCOMMODATIONS




























ONLY FINE FOUR STAR DINING












MELBOURNE TRAIN STATION












"CHINATOWN" - AUSTRALIAN STYLE






BIG CITY LIFE IN MELBOURNE



















I USED THE RENTAL CAMRY TO PERFECT THE RIGHT HAND DRIVE GANGSTA' LEAN





VEGAS OF THE DOWN UNDER - GAMBLING AT IT'S FINEST

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never knew that you get your own table in prison.

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures in your undies...sexy
FGSinNJ