Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Now That's a Break!

Now that I have alienated all of my loyal readers, I am back once again. What I have recently learned is that it's more then OK to be me.

I am a grumpy piece of crap right now. The only thing that makes me happy is working and money. Is this wrong? Most will say yes, but it is what it is. There is nothing I can do about it. I try to fight it and to no avail. I am knocked out everytime.

I look on Myspace sometime and see people taking pictures with famous people like Jay-Z, or some athlete like AI. I'm wondering how come I'm not Jay-Z or AI. I figure, I'm going to die anyway, why not die trying to get rich and make my family comfortalbe. I'm like the guy diving on the bomb to save the platoon.

I'm sick, miserable, tired. I can't sleep. I can't make enough money fast enough.

This is where the "Insane" part of the blog appears. I am insane and if crazy is wrong then I don't want to be right.

-MJL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I can't seem to make money fast enough, either.