Sunday, May 17, 2009

Love him or hate him...he's Trump

When working toward riches who better to learn from then the wealthy. This is why I read Donald Trump’s books. In the past I thought Trump was just a "kiss ass" because he's always complimenting those people he works with. Well, I stand corrected.

In his book, Think Big and Kick Ass (it was only $4.99 at Borders – Hard Cover), The Don tells it like it is. He talks candidly about his beefs... with high profile leaders of industry and his mind state when dealing with his issues. When he talks about Kicking Ass he's serious. There is a Chapter entitled REVENGE. He tells you that when somebody messes with you, you get them back in spades. As part of that Chapter, he details his feud with Rosie O’Donnell. I didn't realize how bad it had gotten so I pulled up a Youtube clip….it was bad.
Enjoy.





No comments: