Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I'm A Guest Blogger!


Recently, I have partnered up with two other bloggers to help chronicle our online money earning experience. This blog is done in a narrative format. It's not giving tips on how to make money on-line, simply because we haven't made enough to give advice.
What we do instead is just tell you what we are doing, how difficult it is and what the results are. A step by step approach as we learn.

There is no other blog like this on the internet. There is no one who is brave enough or honest enough to really show what they are doing and how they are doing it. People are afraid if they don't show that you will make $1,000,000 in 10 days that people want go for it.

I have written 3 spots so far, mainly about my experience with ebay and my actual totals are chronicled here as well. So visit http://www.paypaltoprofits.blogspot.com/ to read even more of my work. Don't worry, I am working on a killer post for this site - I can't forget my loyal readers aka "Mom".

-MJL


No comments: