Sunday, July 06, 2008

Back from Brazil - Super Charged Again

Well I’m back from Brazil; I have actually been back for awhile. I had to get some really important things straightened out. I’m not sure if the right decisions were made; but I've learned sometimes a decision is needed and the results just need to be managed.

Businesses often fail not because right or wrong decisions are made but because the decisions made are mis-managed. That is the one thing that I won’t ever be accused of; mis-management.

As I have said before but will try again, I will try to dedicate more time to my site. By now I have alienated my few faithful readers and will probably have to gain a new list of followers. More importantly this blog will serve as a chronicle of my struggles to the Forbes 400; it's more for me then anyone else. Ya dig!

I'll holla sooner then later.

Here are some pics from Brazil:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I've learned sometimes a decision is needed and the results just need to be managed."

I read that when you first wrote this post and it was a eureka moment for me. Ive made a few decisions since and each time I remember that I read it on your blog. Know that your blog is of great value, keep posting.