Sunday, July 27, 2008

.....When a Plan Comes Together

That is what Hannibal from the A-Team used to say all the time. He loves it when a plan comes together. You have to admit, that it is nice when you are busting-ass and you start to see that you are winning more then you are losing. That takes time, vision and commitment. If it was easy we would all be rich.

Now, don't get me wrong - I'm far from rich but I have layed all the ground work including final financing of all of my current projects.


From this point on it should be smooth sailing. Smooth is relative. With an average of 20 waking hours per day, I have 140 hrs. / per week which to keep my endeavors running smooth. I would estimate I am literally working or traveling to work 120 of those hours.

How long can I keep this up? As long as I need to. I have a vision of how my life will be and will not stop until that vision is fully realized. In my world, In my mind there is winning and losing. Anything short of my goal and I have lost; and Guess What...Losing is not an option.


MJL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so focused on your goal, do you leave time for yourself to have any fun? you only live once and it goes by way too fast. take some time to enjoy life a little. there is so much more to life than money.