Thursday, October 16, 2008

THE ZONE BABY, THE ZONE

NOBODY KNOWS THE ZONE BETTER THEN THIS MAN!!

How does one miss a flight when he’s at the gate waiting for 4 hours? THE ZONE
So, I’m in Mexico City at the gate waiting for my plane to Durango. After a few minutes of taking in the Mexican Hotties!!! (Hubba, Hubba), I realize I have 4 hours before my connecting flight departs.

I decide to finish my book, “The Riches Man in Babylon”. It's a fairly easy read; but then I also feel compelled to complete the next chapter of “Ultimate Metabolism”; a book I picked up on Sunday. So I started alternating books between chapters. I am in....... the Mutha f-ing ZONE

All I hear in the background is conversation in languages other then English on the loud speaker, people talking Spanish next to me & behind me. This created a loud-silence that I used to get me deeper in THE ZONE.

I’M GONNA BE RICH, IM GONNA BE FIT, I’M IN BABYLON, I’M AT WHOLE FOODS, I’M COUNTING GOLD, MY METABOLISM IS SPEEDING UP. ..........My Mind is racing.


I’m embracing THE ZONE baby!!!!!!

When I look up 3.5 hours had gone by. My stomach already new that I had f-d up. “AWWW Damn!”

This is going to be embarrassing……I go to the counter and they said that my flight was boarding….but not at this gate. It was changed from 75 to gate 60. I pull an OJ Simpson, No I don’t rob or steal anything. I pulled a throwback OJ Simpson

(see pic - That's not me, silly! That's OJ)

I’m hurdling luggage, running a slalom course around chubby Mexican ladies, diving over luggage carts…….Ok, maybe not, but I walked really fast. I mean fast. The kind of fast walking that makes your hips swivel.

By the time I got to the gate, I could literally see my plane rolling away. I went to the counter and rebooked. 9:15 PM was the next flight meaning I wouldn’t arrive to my hotel until 12:30 AM. I looked at my watch, 4:30 PM Damn!

When I called my ride in Durango to tell him I missed the flight. He asked me what happended? I told him. I was in the ZONE BABY!



What would I do for another 4 hours and 45 minutes:

BACK IN THE ZONE – What else?



THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON
– PICK THAT SHZIT UP. YOU CAN READ IT IN ONE NIGHT









ULTIMATE METABOLISM
– DON’T BOTHER, I WILL BLOG ON HEALTH AND FITNESS NEXT WEEK








Embrace the Zone
-MJL


CHECK OUT THE EBAY STORE (NOW A POWER SELLER)








SHIRT OF THE WEEK - Click Here to Purchase










No comments: