Sunday, July 09, 2006

By Popular Demand......

A blog sight is like reality TV. Ever since I set up the new email address I have been getting numerous requests for more personal life details. I wish not to reveal too many details because then the content of my page will be compromised severely.

To help satisfy my audience, I will be adding two additional features to this blog that will hopefully provide more insight to the person behind the scenes and keep everyone coming back every day.

Thomas’ Tips

Thomas' tip of the day is just something for us to think about every day. Named so, after a friend of mine who is older and wiser, and always full of advice; some good and some not so good, but all worth listening to.


Robert Greene’s “The 48 Laws Of Power”

Robert Greene's best seller: "The 48 Laws of Power" should be studied by all who choose to be wealthy. We will understand each of his laws and how they apply to 2006 corporate, blue collar and entrepreneurial lifestyles

As for the other questions regarding my personal relationships, what I do for fun, how much income I earn, etc. stay tuned because all such information will be revealed in my postings.

Last but not least to answer the number one question..ladies (and 2 gentlemen) I am single, straight as an arrow, and currently not dating anyone.


-MJL

No comments: