Saturday, July 01, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I arrived home just in time to celebrate our country's birthday. As fascinating as it is to travel overseas there is no place like home. When I arrived at the U.S. airport I began to enjoy all of the things that annoyed me before: the strong will of American women, the repetitiveness of American radio, the ability of American men to reflect their egos in automobiles they can’t afford. Home Sweet Home.

While in China I was humbled by their work ethic. The Chinese culture is one of extreme focus and dedication while working, and living a full life outside of work. The precision and attention to detail at which they execute even the most mundane tasks, is something I will integrate into my own daily routines.

While overseas I have compiled a series of notable events, and tales of Chinese culture, that I hope will prove informative as well as entertaining. In the meantime, now that I’m back, we must focus on the reason we are all here: money, wealth, and living life to it’s fullest.

Our first step will be to focus on Getting out of Debt – A Multiple Post Series.

Happy 4th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I just wanted to say you have a very interesting blog sight; I see this as leading on to bigger things for you. I am posting because I see you have taken a shot of the American Flag from Wall Street where I happen to work. I have an article to contribute to the sight regarding debt, and debt consolidation scams. Is there an email address to which I can forward such information?

Keep up the good work!

Vincent J Giacolone