Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Official First Posting

Hello sports fan, I am officially testing the ability to edit and post blogs from multiple locations. If this indeed works, readers and posters are in for the ride of their life.

We will begin a journey into the depths of what makes a rich man rich, and a poor man poor. What it takes to be successful and what makes successful people fail. The American dream is the same as it was years ago except the house overlooks the lake, and the cars in the driveway are an SL500 and Range Rover sport.

I will attempt to maintain my anonymity as to protect the innocent as I Blog my day to day activities, discoveries, successes and failures during my rise to the top of the financial food chain. I will attempt to create an enviorment with web links, articles and topics to help us all win in the game of life. Hopefully those in attendance can benefit from the life lessons and expedite their way down the road to the riches.


Until next time.....(some of us still have to work for a living!).

No comments: